Welcome fellow sea travelers, this has been a long week, it rained almost every day here. Floods and severe thunderstorms.
Personally, I loved it, a chance to connect deeply to the water element.
After the fifth day, though even I was starting to get a little depressed. As I write this, the sun is out and shining, a welcomed sight.
Remember, I'm running a give-a-way for "The Good Tarot" you can learn all about it here.
This week our ancestors are calling out to us; they have an important message to impart upon us, but we are being too in the mundane to listen to it.
This week, set aside time to work with your ancestors and listen to what important message they have for you.
The oracle recommends setting time aside at your altar and creating a sacred space to hear their message. If you don't have an altar set up; you can easily create one.
Set aside a space within your home and light a candle and place a sacred offering of flowers, corn meal, or birdseed in a bowl. After you've meditated on your ancestors you can place the offering outside for nature.
In this 3 month program you'll learn:
- Journey to the lower world to find our totem
- Begin working with your totem; including in-depth ways to connect with your totem on a daily basis.
- Journey upper world where will find our spiritual teacher
- Begin to solve one major life issue we are going through.
- How to do Shamanic rituals such as a fire ceremony and a despacho ceremony.